Request invite: email@example.com
5/21/2021 9:00-10:00am ~ EWN Virtual Networking Event
Join us: Friday, May 21 for a virtual networking experience and EWN Meet Up Titled: "Let's Connect and Talk about Mentors & Executive Sponsors". Meet other professionals, meet up in virtual groups, discuss this business topic and report back to others, See you there!
Meet other professionals, meet up in virtual groups, discuss interesting business topics and report back to others, See you there!
4/8/2021 9:00-10:00am ~ EWN "Meet Up" Virtual Networking Event
Join us Thursday, April 8th for a virtual networking experience and EWN Meet Up titled: "Let's Connect”. Meet other professionals, meet up in virtual groups, discuss interesting business topics and report back to others, See you there!
2/18 9:00-10:00am ~ EWN / Adtalem Virtual "Meet Up" Event
Join us Thursday, February 21st for a virtual "Meet Up" Event and Book Review. We will discuss Atomic Habits by James Clear, one of the world's leading experts on habit formation. We will draw connections to the work/life balance discussion provided through the Lean-In Education site.
1/22/2021 9:00-10:00am ~ EWN Virtual "Kick Off 2021" Event ~ Leading In 2021 ~ Why Our Vision Matters
Join us Friday, January 22nd for a virtual 2021 "Kick Off" Event featuring EWN Founder & CEO, Georgia Dudley as she talks on the topic of: "Leading In 2021 ~ Why Our Vision Matters". What have we learned from 2020? What can we (as women) bring forward into a brand new year? Why is it so important for us to continue to envision and inspire future leaders through our words and actions?
VIDEO's of 2020 our virtual events can be accessed: Empowering Women Network | Facebook
- 9/24 ~ Self Care Workshop ~ Focusing on Positively Impacting Emotional & Physical Health~ Featuring Dr. Tiffany Ryan - Adtalem
- 10/16 ~ Emotional Intelligence ~ Featuring Punita Bahel - HR Regional Manager for RR Donnelley
- 10/16 ~ Life Coaching for Successful Women ~ Adtalem
- 10/23 ~ What Works For Women At Work ~ Part 3 Why Gender Bias Can Cause Conflict Between Women At Work Joan C. Williams ~ Video ~ Navistar
- 11/12 10:00-11:00 ~ Managing Through the Pandemic ~ Panel of 3 Courageous Leaders Discuss ~ Adtalem
- 11/13 11:30-12:30 ~ Her Story ~ Featuring Christine Craig - Female Owner of (Envelopes Only) and RR Donnelley Supplier
- 12/4 9:00-10:00 ~ Book summary/discussion – John Maxwell's "The 15 Laws of Growth" facilitated by Bonnie Smith