Do you have a passion for learning and advancing your career? EWN participants are professional women interested in learning to lead, advancing their careers, acquiring knowledge and creating new connections to drive stronger results to meet their individual and company goals. EWN programs prepare female leaders for expanded opportunities and career advancement.
Leadership Development Program
EWN Provides onsite programs all year round contact for details and pricing, Next EWN Program Start Date (March 2018) $1950/MEMBER $2,250/NON-MEMBER
EWN’s LEARN program is a six month (half day) activity-filled program that offers professional women an opportunity to develop their Leadership Abilities and Effectiveness helping them gain the skills required to become an effective leader who delivers results.
Each program includes:
- Six facilitated education sessions
- Measurable action assignments
- Executive coaching session
- Group discussions and breakout sessions
- Accountability partner participation
- Leadership Assessment (Tom Rath’s Strengths Based Leadership)
- Career Action Planning
- Management Review Sessions
If you are interested in having a program on site contact email@example.com for more information.
For all upcoming LEARN programs, please view our calendar by clicking on the events button below.