EWN participants are professional women interested in learning to lead, advancing their careers, acquiring knowledge and creating new connections to drive stronger results for themselves and the companies where they work. EWN programs prepare female leaders for expanded opportunities and career advancement.
Leadership Development Program
EWN Provides onsite programs all year round contact us for details and pricing for your organization! /MEMBER /NON-MEMBER
EWN’s LEARN program is a six month (half day) activity-filled program that offers professional women an opportunity to develop their Leadership Abilities and Effectiveness helping them gain the skills required to become an effective leader who delivers results.
Each program includes:
- Six facilitated education sessions
- Measurable action assignments
- Executive coaching session
- Group discussions and breakout sessions
- Accountability partner participation
- Leadership Assessment (Tom Rath’s Strengths Based Leadership)
- Career Action Planning
- Management Review Sessions
If you are interested in having a program on site contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.